ClockConverseClockConverse

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Omg Its Teh Emo Clock 1D Omg Its Teh Emo Clock 1D

*giggles*

heh, it made me giggle. But the graphics could be improved, good song by the white stripes tho. Improve the graphics next time, you had a decent plot ^_^

[cc] I know men. [cc] I know men.

.....

*sigh* half of the members in your group are just desperate to get flashes on the portal, because there not good enough to get a flash on the portal on there own. Well atleast the afro dude was decent.... but it was still shit.

JimmyDot responds:

lol all my flashes take 5-10 minutes to make and pass with ease fool

Space Duck Space Duck

Heh

Really good flash, and that duck was so cute!

Numa Numa: Chrono Trigger Numa Numa: Chrono Trigger

I give you a 4.

Because i'm nice, even though this didnt deserve a four. It was a stuiped loop, I have nothing against numa numa flash, I just vote fairly on how much work went into them, and I can see this didnt take long. All it was one sprite doing the same thing with a seizureific backround, wich you didnt even warn people about!

Paradox responds:

IT WAS NUMA NUMAERIFIC. THEREFORE DUE TO NEWGROUNDS' EXTREMELY BIASED VOTING SYSTEM, IT SHOULD RECIEVE TENS AND ONLY TENS.

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

Great.

Dayum, i love this series it really makes me laugh, although i have a few questions.

Do you care about all these TooF parodys being made, some offensive some not?

.2What colour is your hair?

3. This ones an idea not a question maybe you should add someone from the country talking in a country voice.

P.S: good luck with the rest of your series

HH- Agent Rasta HH- Agent Rasta